Service Manager - Care
A great new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider - they are looking for a Service Manager in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. This is well established service which is fully staffed and running well! The role is to a range of supported living services in the community for adults with Learning Disabilities. (You will need to be a driver for this post - mileage is paid.)
This role would also be suitable for someone who is working at Deputy Manager level and looking for a step up to join an established team of professionals.
This is an urgent vacancy and the company hope to do interviews this week - if you are interested please respond ASAP!
You will need to promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards. You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
Salary: up to £24,000 depending on experience plus mileage
You would not be registered to the service, and would report to the Area Manager
- Candidates should be qualified to NVQ Level 4/5 or above or be working towards one
- Candidates must have demonstrable management and supervisory experience with the adults with learning disabilities social care sector.
- Driver is ESSENTIAL due to the multi-site nature of this role
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- Learning Disabilities
- Service Manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"