A great new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider - they are looking for a Service Manager in Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland. This is a brand new role within the organisation to manage 3 supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their established team of professionals.
You will need to promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards. You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
You would not be registered to the service, and would report to the Area Manager
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Candidates should be qualified to NVQ Level 4/5 or above or be working towards one
- Candidates must have demonstrable management and supervisory experience with the adults with learning disabilities social care sector.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- Learning Disabilities
- Supported Living
- NVQ Level 5