Service Management Lead
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 DoE
About the company:
Working with organisations from Defence and the Public Sector; SecureCloud+ has a proven track record of delivering end-to-end managed services at all tiers of the government’s IT security classification system, including TOP SECRET. We provide solutions that counter security threats against our country and the wider community. Winners of Megabuyte’s Awards for both ‘Overall Fastest Growing Company of 2018’ and ‘Best 10 Performing Data Centre and Hosting Services Company of 2018’ we are looking for professionals who what to nurture a career not just a job as part of a dedicated, innovative community.
As a Service Management Lead you will be the trusted representative of both the Customer and the Company’s support organisation, ensuring that SecureCloud+ consistently delivers the highest quality of services across its increasing portfolio of services, suppliers and partners. You will champion innovation in the Service management environment by challenging the status quo and driving improvements ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will promote an output- and outcome-based delivery to drive service excellence and enhanced business value, revenue growth and retention.
You will have the ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements, make difficult decisions and understand any potential risks and repercussions of implementing changes. You will also have a broad IT background, ideally from previous exposure to both applications as well as infrastructure environments and will be able to take a holistic view of the entire service.
Duties of the Service Management Lead:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and across the Company.
- Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams
- Develop the customer Service Management Plans and ensure all documentation is current.
- Develop, implement and analyse performance reports and discuss analysis with customers via regular services reviews.
- Provide management reports to the business
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans aligning with the quarterly innovation reviews and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Proactively seek innovation opportunities to improve services for customers such as:
- Improving or replacing business processes to increase efficiency and productivity, or to enable the business to extend the range or quality of existing services
- Highlighting the need to develop entirely new and improved services - to meet rapidly changing customer needs
- Manage resolution of problems/issues escalated by customers – liaising with the appropriate internal teams/external suppliers where necessary
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing in retaining customers.
Requirements of the Service Management Lead:
- Educated to Degree level or experience in a similar role
- ITIL Certification v3
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, applications, infrastructure systems and hosting
- Demonstrable experience of working in line with ITIL Best Practice in complex environments and within tight time constraints
- Proven ability to influence others and negotiate to achieve the desired results
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent prioritisation and communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to obtain the appropriate security clearance
- PRINCE2 Project Management certification (Foundation Level) preferred
Service Management Lead Benefits:
- 25 days per annum rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Assurance
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Service Management Lead role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"