Advantage resourcing is seeking a Service Management Coordinator for a Major Global Technology Company based in Reading. This role is non-location specific so the candidate can work from home or can choose to be based in any of the clients location. The length of the contract is initially until 30th June 2018 (end of fiscal) but might extend for a total of 18 months altogether. For submission, candidates will be requested right to work documentation (passport/visa details) and offers will be subject to relevant credit, criminality and reference checks.
Experience and Skills
* Expert knowledge in Service Management, particularly in the areas Problem-, Knowledge Management and Service Transition (Intermediate ITIL certification is required; ITIL expert certification is preferred; ISO/IEC 20000 and/or COBIT certifications are a bonus)
* Good understanding of Agile Methodologies (e.g. Dev/Ops, SCRUM, Kanban) is preferred
* Expert verbal and written communication skills in English language are required
* Good cultural awareness and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to communicate precisely and concise with stakeholders at various levels
* Objective/outcome driven workstyle; must be able to translate objectives to activities and tasks
* Must be able to create operational procedures and tasks based on defined objectives
* Familiarity with VSTS (Visual Studio Team System) is advantageous
If interested please apply or send your CV through or contact Ria Ghosh on
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Security Clearance
- MS Office
- End to End
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer