To £27k + bonus potential + good benefits package
Service Management Analyst
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon. The Support Department assists customers with queries and problems relating to key applications software post implementation, as well as support of provided network and hosting infrastructure.
The Department also provides customers with a wide variety of other services including the installation of new software and customer training; proactively analysing incident data with the view of implementing call reduction strategies; writing knowledge base articles and videos and building self-help capabilities through knowledge management and product improvement to stop Incidents being logged in the first place.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include
- Building the content for the knowledge base in order to reduce the incidents coming into the support team.
- Taking resolutions for Incidents and building video’s, 'how to’s’, documents and help files to assist with self-service for customers
- To consistently look for areas and processes that can be improved from a quality, efficiency and appropriate cost perspective
- Pro-actively analysing the work undertaken by support and identifying ways in which repetitive calls can be reduced or eliminated
- Identify revenue opportunities through analysis of support calls for additional training and consultancy for customers
- Ensures knowledge management is an integral part of day to day operations
- ITIL, Service Management qualifications and experience
- Strong customer focus - ability to operate at prime customer contact level
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
- Experience Building Knowledge management Articles
- Analytical skills and experience analysing incident data
- Document and Video building experience
- ERP Software experience
- Technical Authoring experience
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- knowledge base ITIL, Service Management incidents
- customer video data
- implementing call reduction strategies writing knowledge base article
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job