Our Technicians play a vital role within our Aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We do this by having the right people in our dealership, people who are the friendly expert in the workshop.
We are looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join our Citroen Derby dealership. As a Vehicle Technician you are a key member of our team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services, checking vehicles against VOSA legislation, and handling and storing parts. This is a diverse role which will include analysis, diagnostics and road testing of vehicles, while continuing to deliver an outstanding customer experience. This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity with start dates immediately available
If your history is volume franchised dealers or an independent garage, we would love to talk to you about joining our team.
All you require to become part of this fantastic dealership is:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• Previous experience gained as a Vehicle Technician in a dealership
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply to join us today!