Position: Service & Maintenance Engineer
Type of role: Full Time Permanent
Salary:£18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
NRS Healthcare are a market leading and award winning manufacturer, distributor and service provider of daily living aids and rehabilitation equipment. NRS Healthcare delivers services on behalf of NHS trusts and local authorities across the UK with an annual turnover in excess of £140 million.
We are looking for individuals who do not just want a job but want to be part of a business that take care and are proud of what we do offering a much needed service to service users and put people first.
Service & Maintenance Engineer duties include but not limited to:
- Driving safely and efficiently to undertake required activities
- Communication of any perceived safeguarding issues with clients back to the service centre
- Loading/checking the correct equipment on to a dedicated vehicle.
- Delivery and collection of the correct equipment to service users
- Understanding and demonstrating the correct functionality and safe installation of items or repair and replace and damaged or faulty stock item
- Appropriate use of IT, including company scanners in accordance with company processes
- Appropriate processing of all paperwork.
- Vehicle maintenance, including safety checks
- Correct PPE and compliance to infection control processes
- On-Call on a rota basis with an enhanced allowance during this period
- Ceiling Track Installation with a desirable skill of electrical install
Service & Maintenance Engineer Keys Skills and competencies include:
- Clean driving licence and Demonstrably safe driving
- Empathy and Resilience in what can be quite challenging situations
- Good written, verbal communications and IT literate
- Physically capable due to the nature of the work as involve lifting heavy items
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated, able to work alone whilst also being a Good team player
- Practical skills required for installation
- Being able to take written and verbal instruction.
- Education to NVQ level 3 in engineering or equivalent or appropriate experience in a similar role
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays(rising 1 day per year after 3 years to a maximum of 38 days)
- Use of a company van to and from work and a Work Mobile Phone
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance programme
This position will be subject to an enhanced Disclosures and Barring Service check.
In order to be considered for this role, you are required to have a reasonable level of driving experience including sufficient experience of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle or similar to ensure you will be accepted onto the Company fleet insurance policy. The Company therefore requests a minimum of 3 years driving experience in the same or similar vehicle.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Service & Maintenance Engineer role and are looking for a new challenge but one with a difference, then please send a cv and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the position.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
- Fault Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job