A global leading automated Material Handling Equipment supplier is looking to recruit an experienced Service / Maintenance Contract Manager to join their growing team.
The company supply automated Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to an array of well-known large companies for their automated distribution centres across the UK and globally.
As the Service / Maintenance Contract Manager you will ideally be located in Northamptonshire area and will work in a great office complex South of Northampton, but you also need to have flexibility to travel across the UK to various customer sites when required.
In the role of Service / Maintenance Contract Manager you will be the main point of contact for Customers during the initial phases of new projects (enquiries, proposals and contracts). You will also build and develop the relationship with the clients in these phases. The role will see you using your Engineering and Maintenance service knowledge to help calculate and plan service packages required for new projects including the amount of Maintenance personnel etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Service Proposals Management
- Service Contract Management
- Proposal Costing and Commercial underwriting
Requirements of Service / Maintenance Contract Manager:
- Degree level background or similar
- Technical background from Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing ideally in Complex Automation industries.
- String commercial awareness and general business knowledge.
- Evidence of CPD.
- Health and Safety Competence (IOSH minimum).
- Knowledge of WMS / WCS / PLC is an advantage.
- ITIL Foundation is preferred.
- Strong Contract Management Background/Experience of Service Contracts.
- Experience in Client Relationship and Business Development Management skills.
- Ability to speak German is an advantage.
- Experience in writing Bids, Tenders, Proposals or Technical documents
Other similar roles may be Service Project Manager, Service Solutions Manager, and Service Contracts Manager
If you are an experienced Service / Maintenance Contract Manager and looking for a new role please contact Stuart Cooper directly for further details.