SERVICE LEAD (40 Hour Week)
SUPPORTED LIVING/MENTAL HEALTH - FULL TIME
£24,000 Per Annum (+ required sleep in rate)
Prism 7 Recruitment are actively seeking a Service Lead for one of their national clients Supported Living Services in Ilford.
The company is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. They support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care, they are committed to providing the highest levels of care to all of their residents. They have 250 services currently with continuous growth with new developments/services.
About the Role of the Service Lead
This is a full time position to join their friendly team at the companies service in Ilford.
This is a care home providing personal care and accommodation for up to fifteen people aged 18 - 65 with a diagnosis of mild to moderate learning disability, who need support in order to live in the community. Care and support is provided on a twenty-four basis.
We are providing individuals with Mental Health issues, with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve.
Benefits of working for this National Care company are.....
• They provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
• They provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care
• Career progression path within the company
• Competative rates of pay
• Employee Assistance Helpline
• Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Retail discount vouchers
• They offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
• Various shift patterns available to suit your lifestyle
•DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Service Lead
• Supervise the staff team effectively to promote personal development within the companies Mental Health Team in line with company policies and procedures
• Maintain quality service standards provided in accordance with individual contractual specification
• Uphold and promote service user and staff team’s equality
• Develop and promote robust risk assessments for staff, clients and the community
• Ensure choice is continually promoted and offered to all clients
• Carry out any other duties required by the company, in line with the above
The Successful Candidate for the Service Lead will have
• Significant experience of supporting adults experience mental illness, ideally a minimum of 3 years
• Experience of managing and developing a large staff team
• Experience of budget management
• A good understanding of mental illness and its impact on clients
• A good understanding of care pathways for clients with mental illness
• NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
• Have or be willing to work towards level 4 in Health & Social Care / Management qualification in Health & Social care
If you feel you have all of the above for the role of Service Lead and are looking to join a company with continuous growth with new developments/services and invest in their staff, then contact Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details and an informal chat
- Budget Management
- Learning Disabilities
- Management Skills
- Mental Health