We have a great opportunity for an experienced Service / Invoicing Administrator to join a large independent vehicle fleet, service and support company based in the Cambridge area. This role will suit either an experience Service Advisor, Costing Clerk or Service Administrator.
The main duties of the Invoicing Administrator are:
- To support all Administration requirements within the Fleet Management Division
- Validation of Pro Formas and issuing Purchase Order numbers keeping within the company's Service Level Agreement
- Additional admin functions to support the smooth running of the Fleet Department
- Ensure that all queries and tasks are dealt with efficiently and with professionalism
- Assist customers daily with queries providing excellent Customer Service
- Meeting KPI's
- Dealing with warranty queries
- Supporting the Compliance Department with V5 Processing
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Experience in processing invoices / validation and issuing PO's is essential
- Administration Experience.
- Educated to GCSE level
- Proficient in MS office.
- Kerridge experience would be a distinct advantage
- A knowledge or experience of the transport / automotive/ refrigeration industry would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be provided
Salary, Working Hours & Term:
- 40 hours per week
- £20,000 PA
- Life assurance
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.
- Service & Invoicing Administrator