Role: Service Introduction Lead – MyWorkday - contract/interim
Duration: 3 months
Rate: highly competitive
We have a new opportunity for a contract Service Introduction Lead, focussed on the introduction of MyWorkday.
We are a FTSE100 organisation, the UK's leading hospitality company, including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn.
What you will be doing
As MyWorkday Service Introduction Lead you will be responsible for understanding the projects across the portfolio from a demand perspective. This will include assessing each project in terms of requirements, resource requirement, task size, risk profile and standard service model alignment. From the impact assessment you will need to understand the number of days to be included within the project to complete the service Introduction activities.
You will work in an ITIL environment particularly in service design and transition processes, along with service transition lifecycle, principles, processes, functions and activities. You will be aligned to a project within the business and have responsibility for ensuring the service components across the project within the portfolio are successfully delivered. You will also be responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between Whitbread standard support models and the requirements
As a Service Introduction Lead you may assess, create or contribute to the service elements within a 3rd party Supplier contract and be responsible for ensuring that what is being implemented by the supplier meets the needs of the business. You may also be responsible for Line management of Whitbread Service Introduction Analysts who are primarily acting within the portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Specific experience of service design of Workday implementations with multiple interfaces
- Proven experience gained in an IT service management/delivery environment, responsible for areas such as service introduction, transition or design.
- Experience of contract negotiations and management.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge and application of ITIL service management processes.
- Knowledge of the Service Lifecycle ITIL V3 Framework.
- Strong senior stakeholder communication and influencing skills.
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
- An analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrates a rigorous attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"