Service Introduction and Change Manager- Chief Information Office - Manchester
More about us
Aldermore is a fast growing and successful challenger bank supporting the UK's SME entrepreneurs. To support our ambitious growth plans, a substantial investment is being made in the IT Service Delivery function. Our IT teams work across the business and with our external partners to build, manage and support a secure and reliable IT service to meet these exciting plans. As part of this investment, we are adopting a Service Integration and Management ("SIAM") approach to managing both business and information technology services. The intention is to seamlessly integrate services to provide a single business-facing IT organisation that meets business requirements. This is a move away from managing technologies and infrastructure, to one of managing suppliers and services. By making this change the organisation will become more agile and flexible, able to scale services up and down as required to support business growth and expansion.
We are looking for talented and experienced individuals who want to join challenging yet rewarding environment. The organisation is big enough to provide career development opportunities, yet small and dynamic enough for everyone to make a difference, develop their skills and make a unique contribution to our future success.
The Service Introduction and Change Manager is a key role that leads Service Design, Transition and Change activities for all areas, forging relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful transitions of new/changed services from design to live, and ensuring that Service Design, Transition and Change policies and procedures are applied and followed.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of IT professionals who are responsible for the successful service design, transition and change to the Bank
- Creating and Delivering service introduction plans, processes and operational readiness materials to allow a smooth transition into all IT operations functions
- Working with our CIO IT Stakeholders to agree service acceptance criteria and support the portfolio teams in delivering what is agreed
- Assisting with the service roll out through change management
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders across the project lifecycle, including: Liaising with business portfolio, development teams and technical delivery management to understand what is being delivered
- Significant experience in service design, technical governance and delivery experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations
- Experience in facilitating teams sourced from multiple departments/disciplines
- ITIL qualification, preferably supported by ITIL certifications, "Service Design", "Service Transition" and "Service Operations". ITIL foundation qualification is a minimum requirement
As you would expect, this opportunity offers a competitive basic salary and reward package, and you'll also benefit from our commitment to investing in your professional development.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'