Service Introduction Analyst
6 Month Contract
£ - Competitive
Service Introduction Analyst required for one of our blue-chip clients based in Staines for an initial 6 month contract.
- Provide governance around assigning and reviewing transition tasks assigned to projects to ensure visibility, approval and confirmed support for newly delivered technical services, and associated enhancements
- Ensure all Operations support teams are engaged and approve the support of the target deployment
- Ensure the service can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the Service Design document.
- Ensure Project Managers and those involved observe required controls and follow processes necessary for DTS Operations to fully support delivered services / functionality
- Provide support and guidance to Project Managers in understanding and navigating associated processes & controls
- Ensure Project Manager communicates with all required DTS Operational teams
- Monitor early life support period through service acceptance to closure
- Support continuous service improvement in the evolvement of the team, our processes and services
- Support Go / No go decisions and make recommendations to senior management on the right approach for the organisation - highlighting risks
- Produce reports and status updates on projects managed
- Manage team obligations such as team mailbox management, data updates required for MI etc
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now for immediate consideration. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Service Delivery