My client a well established and growing business is seeking an Engineer as part of their expansion plan to carry out installation, remedial, service and fault finding of fire and security systems for commercial premises identifying customer needs, services requirements to develop business opportunities for the company. Of equal importance is to maintain a high level of quality, customer satisfaction and meeting company targets.
The salary will be £26k basic (depending on experience) plus overtime £38-40k ote, company vehicle, use of laptop, mobile phone, company work-wear and pension.
- Demonstrable experience as an installation/service engineer in the fire and security industry
- Experience in the following disciplines/systems:
- CCTV- Hikvision/ Adpro/ ademco
- Fire - Gent / Advanced / Kentec/ Morley/ Apollo
- Intruder - Menvier / Galaxy/ Scantromic/ Texacom,Aritech/Pyronix/ HKC/ Honeywell ADI products
- Access control- Paxton / Pac
- Other systems and experience will be considered.
- Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment
- Good IT skills including app technologies
- Must have proof of the right to work in the UK
- Specific security checks must be successfully completed in order to work within our highly regulated industry
- References will be taken up
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Fire Detection
- Service Engineer
- Installation Engineer
- Security Industry