Charity Talent are recruiting for a Service Improvement Manager (Helpline) for a Health Charity, based in London. They are recruiting for someone on perm basis, to start asap.
As the Service Improvement Manager you will be the support and source of expertise in regards to Advocacy for both the Customer Care Centre and the wider organisation. You will coach, monitor and develop staff through the application and delivery of quality framework and targets. You will responsible for monitoring quality assurance activities for Supporter Care, the Helpline and Advocacy services. Interpret data and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
You will assist with recruitment and training across the team and assist with implementation of ongoing training for all staff and services. Where appropriate take the lead to develop proposals/business cases. Liaise with relevant and appropriate professional organisations and agencies, particularly, to ensure that membership standards are met and that professional standards in our customer care provision are met and developed.
- Highly organised and efficient with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Solution focused, self-motivated and adaptable
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Required to work 35 hours per week across a range of hours between 9am and 7pm, Monday to Friday
- Willing to work flexibly and outside of office hours on occasion