To £38k + bonus potential + good benefits package
Service Finance Consultant
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon.
Part of the "roll-out services team" assists the PSG team with queries and problems relating to application software as well as general PSG project work for the customer base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls for customer change
- Finance software functions, Report Generator and Data Exchange.
- Using the call logging system correctly and ensuring that calls are updated on a regular basis with actions undertaken.
- Identify calls that are not PSG related and dealing with these following the correct procedures for example system issue or development requests.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of priority queries during pre and post implementation phase.
- Working with members of the PSG team and other departments to ensure that customers receive a prompt and efficient service.
- Assisting PSG team and customers with data mapping and data loads.
- Continually and pro-actively acquiring and retaining knowledge of products and systems.
- Accounting knowledge at a business level.
- Sound working knowledge of customer and business account practices, including day to day transactions, month end, year end and audit activities.
- Extensive experience in a customer-focused role in a service oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a software support department or similar
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Report Generator and Data Exchange
- Accounting knowledge at business level
- customer & business account practices
- day to day transactions, month end, year end and audit activities
- data mapping and data loads