This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As well as the progression they offer outstanding benefits including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Money Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (Travel)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Active Staff and Social Club
If you have experience within the property sector and this sounds appealing to you then read on.
Working as a Service Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with suppliers and customers
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Resolving any issues you can while providing outstanding service
- Keeping internal systems updated
In order to be successful in your application you must have experience working within the property sector. Be this in estate agency or another are of property.
If you would like to apply or find our more please contact James Coyle on 01256 463385 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job