We are currently working with a very successful retirement wealth planning platform who are looking to expand their operations team and bring on a Service Executive. You will be working as part of a team responsible for administering products and services.
Your role will include responsibilities such as…
- Developing good working relationships with all Investors, Advisers, third parties and internal teams.
- Dealing with all queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate.
- Administer work generated by Investors, Advisers and internal instructions within agreed service levels.
- When processing use clear, concise communication to ensuring relevant products, services and charges are explained.
- Accurately updating systems to reflect work received or carried out ensuring Investor records are maintained.
- Work efficiently in an organised manner.
- Highlight process improvement ideas to your line manager.
- Responsible for managing your own delegated work load, prioritising your activity within agreed Service Level Agreements and timescales and to use discretion in making decisions.
- Provide good Investor service, taking ownership of work, any issues arising, fixing them promptly and escalating when appropriate.
- Go the extra mile; be an advocate for the Investor.
You will be expected to have financial services administration knowledge and experience. Good numeric skills and an eye for detail as well as proven investor service skills are essential. As well as this you should be computer literate with good Microsoft knowledge and the ability to work to deadlines.
If you wish to hear more regarding this role please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK 01179-170 416. Quote reference 11845