Job Type: Permanent
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client that is an independent company that designs manufactures, services, and installs acoustic doors, temperature-controlled doors and industrial doors. Due to team and company grow an opportunity has become available for a Tendering Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
- Service doors and other manufactures doors at customer sites, including specialist acoustic doors, freezer doors and industrial doors. (Mechanical and electrical work involved.)
- Commission doors
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments and method statements
- Work at height, erect mobile towers and operate MEWP
- Liaise and communicate well with colleagues and customers to ensure successful fault finding and repair, planned maintenance or commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge and experience of servicing and repairing industrial and specialist doors, including roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, rapid rise roll up doors, horizontal and vertical sliding doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills and competence
- CSCS card
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Fault finding and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build scaffold, operate a MEWP and word safety at heights.
- 17th or 18th edition IEE training and certification.
- ECS card or equivalent
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications
- Door & hardware federation (DHF) safety certificate.
- Competent electrician, capable of installing containment, running, mains cabling and control circuits. Terminating same accurately and to a high standard.
- Understand wiring diagrams, able to fault and service door motors and controls
- Familiar with safety requirement of common door types EG. Safety devices/anti fall-back devices.
- Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'