Are you an experienced Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer who knows bakery equipment? Come earn great money, servicing high quality kit at sites of prestigious bakery clients across the South of England. Multi-skilled Electro Mechanical Service or Maintenance Engineers - take the next step in your career and earn a proper salary for a job well done. Apply now!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £40,000
·Overtime door to door on everything over 37 hours (circa £10,000 - £20,000 per annum)
· Company vehicle
· 6% Pension
· Private medical (including dental and optical care)
· Death in Service
· Mobile phone
· Tools provided.
LOCATION: Midlands and South of England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Bristol, London, Reading, Croydon, Maidstone, Luton, Oxford, Chelmsford, Bedford, Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Worcester, Leicester, Cambridge. Watford
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Really good salary and overtime potential... Some of our engineers take home up to £60,000 a year!
· We sell high quality products to brand name bakery clients. You'll be respected as a specialist professional Engineer and represent the company with pride when on site.
· We treat our Engineers as a valuable resource. Your time is our money, and we're not going to waste it by sending you on wild goose chases.
· If you're a Maintenance Engineer with a food background looking to break info field service, we want to hear from you.
· No more shifts!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - Bakery Equipment / PPMA
Reporting to our experienced Aftersales Manager, this is a home based, multi-skilled (Electro Mechanical) Field Service Engineer role covering bakery clients across the South of England.
You're paid door to door and there's plenty of overtime if you want it... 10 hours per week is typical and you are paid on everything over the standard 37 hours.
We've got a weekend rota too - so there's maybe 1 in 4 weekends to provide cover and attend breakdowns, but we have a flexible team who are keen to do the overtime.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - Bakery Equipment / PPMA
The role is probably a 50/50 split between planned maintenance and reactive breakdowns with some high profile clients across the North of England. You'll be staying away maybe one to two nights per week typically. Maybe more if we've got a big project on - but that would be occasional and with plenty of notice.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - Bakery Equipment / PPMA
· You're an experienced, qualified, Multi Skilled Engineer with either a field service or maintenance background and exposure to repair / maintenance / fault finding / installation / commissioning of industrial capital equipment.
· You have an understanding of PLC's and can fault find. We use Siemens, but a good understanding of any system will suffice.
· You have an electrical engineering qualification which allows you to sign off your own work.
As long as you have some experience of bakery equipment. We want a good, skilled, driven Engineer who's happy to travel and stay away as required - and be a professional face of the company.
Any process or packaging machinery experience (PPMA) across food manufacturing / pharmaceutical / medical / materials handling is great. Specific exposure to food processing or bakery equipment would be an advantage.
We're one of the leading suppliers of high-quality food processing equipment in the UK and have been supplying the food and bakery industry in the UK and Ireland for 50 years. We have some very high profile clients which you'll know.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electromechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Applications Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Repair Engineer : Capital Equipment, PPMA, Process Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Bakery Equipment, Bakery Service Engineer, PLC, Siemens, Debugging, Fault Finding
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16360, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'