£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,000 - £45,000) + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Great opportunity to join a specialist machinery manufacture who offer unique training & technical progression. Upskill your plc controls / automation knowledge whilst becoming a specialist engineer for an ever expanding business.
After coming out on the positive side of 3 national lockdowns this company are continuing to grow their head count. They're in need of highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow. Gain specialist training to become a highly skilled and respected engineer.
- Regional based field service work with some UK travel
- Electrical & mechanical fault finding, installation & commissioning
- 1-2 nights staying away from home per month
- Giving a great customer service to customers
- Consistent training & up skilling
- Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
- Strong mechanical skills
- Industrial or commercial engineering background
- Highly motivated to learn PLC's & a new industry
- Ex forces engineers welcome
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, mobile engineer, service technician, field engineer, engineering, maintenance engineer, multi skilled engineer, electrical engineer, manufacturing, industrial, electrical, mechanical, HND, 17th, automotive, plastics, manufacture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'