£35,000 - £38,000 + Overtime (OTE £50,000) + Van + Pension + Package
This is a great opportunity for refrigeration engineers to work for a well-established company looking to expand due to their ongoing successes . Work in a technically challenging and varied role for a company providing stable work and regular overtime through these unprecedented times.
This company are a leading provider of refrigeration, mechanical and electrical services to clients in multiple sectors across the UK. With high standards and an ambitious mindset they continue to grow. Good package on offer with overtime available to help control your earnings.
- Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs on refrigeration units
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment
- Assisting with projects / installations
- Field based covering Glasgow and central belt of Scotland
- Experience field service engineers / refrigeration engineer
- Background working in supermarkets, food manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Background working with cold stores, chiller, refrigeration units or similar
- F-gas trained
- Apprentice trained or qualified engineer
industrial refrigeration, field service engineer, maintenance engineers, refrigeration, chillers, air conditioning , cold stores, ammonia, F GAS, GRASSO, screw compressor, engineer, refrigeration, chilling equipment, City & Guilds (2078) Ammonia Safe, Handling City & Guilds (2079) HVAC, air conditioning, distribution centres, special purpose equipment, food, marine, diary, capital equipment, fmcg, NAVY, MOD, environmental, mechanical, IND123
- field service engineer
- air conditioning
- industrial refrigeration
- F GAS
- maintenance engineers
- cold stores
- screw compressor
- chilling equipment
- City & Guilds (2078) Ammonia Safe
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'