We are working exclusively with one of theglobal leaders in Home Mechanical Ventilation, Airway Clearance and Sleep therapy who have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to join their UK site in Stratford-upon-Avon. This is a pivotal role reporting into the UK service team leader and will undertake all aspects of service, repair and technical support.
Our client’s vision is to provide better breathing and quality of life to respiratory patients around the world and to help patients transition from Hospital to Home.
Purpose Goals and responsibilities of the Function:
- Reporting to the UK Service Team Leader, the Service Engineer will undertake all aspects of service, repair and technical support from our UK site
- Following full technical training the Service Engineer will deliver technical courses to external engineers
- Training courses will take place at our UK site and at customers sites as required
- To perform periodic service to existing Medical Products
- To perform repairs to existing Medical Products
- Perform technical training to external engineers and internal staff
- Respond to technical support requests from external users and internal sales team
- Travel to customer sites to provide technical training as required
- Receiving and booking-in returned devices
- Performing service and/or repair to returned devices
- Manage and Setup loan equipment as required
- Maintain workshop spares levels
- Maintain work environment to company standards
- Provide technical support via telephone and email
- Deliver technical training as required
- Degree/Diploma in Electronic/Electrical qualification or equivalent
- Prior experience in maintaining and troubleshooting medical devices or related high value equipment fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer facing with excellent communication skills
- Ability to fault find and repair at a component level is an advantage
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of groups
- Ability to travel globally
- Full clean UK driving licence
Up to £28,000 + attractive benefits including a performance bonus.
By applying for this position, you authorise Auctoro Recruitment to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Auctoro Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior consent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'