£32,000 - £40,000 + Overtime (OTE £50K-£55K) + Company Vehicle + Tablet + Phone
Good opportunity for generator engineers looking to establish themselves within a business expanding from their ongoing success. Be part of a close-knit team, specialising in the maintenance and repairs of equipment on site. Great package on offer for a company that recognise and reward hard work.
This company are a family run provider of critical solutions working across multiple sectors in the UK for over 20 years. As a growing business in this field, they are always busy! Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to employ and push your existing skillset helping you towards being a specialist in this industry.
- Fault diagnosis on diesel generators, switchgears, control panels other associated electrical equipment
- Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs of all equipment on site
- Role covering a regional patch
- Call out 1 in 7
- Experienced generator engineer / service engineer
- Background from maintenance or service
- Industrial background (Power Generation, FMCG, Process, Rail, Nuclear or similar)
- Electrical wiring and diagnostic experience
- Level 3 NVQ or similar in plant maintenance, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or other suitably related engineering discipline
Power Generation, generator, switchgear, electrical, control panel, critical power, Marine, Chemical, engineering, UPS, systems, technician, mechanical, turbocharged, deutz, jenbacher, caterpillar, vertiv, emerson, chloride, AVK, penta, volvo, paxman, yanmar, man diesel, MTU, honda marine, SCANIA, , cummings, john deere, new Holland, claas, komatsu, hitachi, agricultural, maintenance, vehicle technician, IND123
- Power Generation
- control panel
- critical power
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'