Service Engineer required. Our client is a leading expert and manufacturer in Fire Suppression and Detection systems supplying a range of industries across the UK and Europe. The successful Service Engineer will have a strong Mechanical and Electrical background, and will undergo initial training at the companies HQ overseas.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Service Engineer to join a reputable and growing manufacturer that can offer a long term career opportunity.
Service Engineer Position Overview
- Contacting customer sites to carry out route service visits across the UK and Europe
- Attending sites for emergency repair and ongoing maintenance services
- Diagnose and rectify problems with Electronic and Mechanical Equipment
- Completing of paperwork and ensuring all files are up to date for the sites.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience working within an Electrical and Mechanical Service role
- Experience with Fire Suppression / Detection systems desirable
- 17th / 18th edition electrical qualifications desirable
- Maintaining a professional demeanour and appearance
- IPAF qualification desirable
- Happy to travel throughout Europe frequently
- Full UK Driving License
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £32,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Working hours 08:45 - 17:15 Monday to Friday plus overtime
- Company Vehicle, Tools, Laptop, Phone, etc.
- 29 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus
- Life Assurance cover
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'