My client is a local based manufacturer in Norfolk which supplies control and safety solutions for complex and critical applications across a variety of industry sectors These include:
Control & Safety Systems
They have a current opportunity for a Service/Commissioning Engineer to join their team to be responsible for testing, commissioning, validating and servicing of predominantly site based LV industrial control systems including hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA platforms and embedded systems as appropriate. This includes internally manufactured products, business development projects and other bespoke products both on and offshore at client premises.
Main duties include:
· Hardware testing of LV control systems
· Software testing (Rockwell and Siemens platforms)
· Fault finding and investigating system issues
· Preparation of agreed project documentation
· Preparation of equipment, documenting test results and maintenance of records for later analysis
· Attendance at clients sites for installation, servicing, testing and commissioning of products as necessary on and offshore
· Support of client products on site as part of an on-call service contract rota as necessary
· Day to day interaction with clients representatives during inhouse Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) at client
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge and experience in commissioning general industrial process, safety and control systems along with knowledge and experience with Rockwell and Siemens software platforms (RSlogix 500, 5000, FT View, Siemens S7, Win CC, TIA Portal).
Candidates should have the ability to travel to clients sites as necessary (Onshore and Offshore) and have the ability to manage and problem solve situations where necessary
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'