Service Engineer - M25 Corridor - Homebased - £30k
You're a Service Engineer that specialises in providing installation, commissioning and after sales support of plant machinery. You're confident in being the main point of contact to the customer and are good at what you do. You live within working distance to Essex and you're looking for your next challenge, possibly the next step in your career.
On behalf of our clients we are recruiting for a Service Engineer who specialises in electronics and software for construction equipment. They have a reputation for recognising and appreciating hard workers, providing support within a stable working environment within a good team and giving opportunities to gain from training; developing and building your skills further.
Your duties as a Service Engineer will include:
- Providing a clear understanding of the safety related role of the instruments
- Provide training packages for instrument systems for employees
- Support a breakdown service for a range of instruments
- Installation / commissioning - production of all documentation for this process including maintenance instructions and training courses
- Provide accurate cost data for service quotations
- Sales / After Sales support
- Warranty provisio Plan
To find out more about our current Service Engineer roles call me, Francesca today on and I'll talk you through the details or alternatively apply via the advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'