Our client, a respected furniture business is seeking a versatile service engineer to travel to clients’ premises and service/repair their products. The bulk of these calls will be in the greater London area, although there will be calls throughout the UK.
As the Service Engineer your role will include: -
- Inspection and assessment of reported defects/damages and preparing reports with recommended actions to resolve
- Carry out repairs and/or replacement of components to damaged or defective products
- Delivery and installation of samples/mock-ups as required
- Driving a company van and planning routes to maximise efficiency
- Building up product knowledge so that you can become an expert (training will be given)
As the Service Engineer you should have the following personal qualities: -
- Understand the importance of and possess excellent customer service skills
- Skilled at inspecting and repairing furniture from a variety of brands (training will be given)
- Quality focused, with great attention to detail
- Have enthusiasm and drive to succeed
For the Service Engineer the following qualifications would be desirable: -
- Trade qualification i.e. carpenter/electrician
- Full driving license
- Fork lift license
If you think the Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Service Engineer role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.