This reputable Security Integrator is looking for a multi-skilled Service Engineer to service and maintain a range of integrated security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms) across the North.
The company are a well-established Security Integrator offering complete solutions in CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Detection systems. They install and maintain integrated systems for some of the UK’s leading organisations, working within the commercial, education, healthcare, retail and finance sectors.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the reactive and preventative service and maintenance of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms) for a variety of clients. Much of the work will be for large-scale commercial, residential and corporate clients. Working within key sites in an area between Manchester and Leeds.
- Servicing, maintaining and upgrading standalone and integrated CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarm systems.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Work independently and travelling as required.
- Taking part in the call out rota (with extra pay).
- Previous service / maintenance experience of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and IP systems.
- Experience of electronic security within the commercial sector would be highly advantageous.
- Familiar with IP systems such as Avigilon, Indigo Vision and Vista VK2.
- Experience working with Galaxy 520 Dimension Panels would be highly beneficial.
£28,000 + call out + door to door travel payment + overtime + car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job