We are currently working with a successful and expanding company in the Stoke on Trent area, who is looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer to join their Service Engineering Team.
You will need to live within 1 hour of their factory in Stoke-on-Trent; my client will provide full training on their machinery you will be customer facing within the Plastics, Chemical, Food, Powder Coating and Pharmaceutical industries. You will spend the first 6 - 12 months based at their Stoke on Trent site, developing your knowledge and experience on their machinery.
This position is Permanent on Days, you will need to be flexible on travel around the World (Predominately UK, Europe and America), your salary will be in the region of £28,000 - £34,000 (Overtime available, achieving an OTE in excess of £40,000 per annum).
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for completing the following tasks;
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance
- Machine Installation, Fault-finding and Breakdowns
- Commissioning Company Machinery
- Electrical Installation and Wiring
- PLC Fault-finding (Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- Reading Engineering Drawings
- Providing Technical Support to Customers
- Machine Building / Commissioning
- Pre-Testing of Machinery
To secure the position of Service Engineer you must have the following experience;
- Apprenticeship / Qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Experience
- New Machinery Build Experience (Desirable)
- Electrical / PLC Control / Software Experience
- Machine Maintenance, Installation and Refurbishment
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pipework, Water Hoses and Fittings
- Engineering Qualification (C&G, NVQ, BTEC, ONC, HND or Degree)
- Face to Face Customer Experience
- Ability to Read Engineering Drawings
This position is easily commutable from Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Leek, Stafford, Crewe, Market Drayton, Uttoxter, Ashbourne and Cheadle.
Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful.
To find out more about the Service Engineer opportunity simply "click apply".
Key Words: "Service Engineer", "Worldwide Service Engineer", "Installation Engineer", "Comissioning Engineer", "Service Technician", "Field Service Engineer", "Electrical Engineer", "Electrical Service Engineer", "Machine Service Engineer", "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer", "Plant Maintenance Engineer", "Multi Skilled Engineer"
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job