Our Client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke packaging machinery for industries such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, snack foods, household products, is looking for a Service Engineer to join their Technical/ Engineering department.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious company with a global reputation, it has machines in over 30 countries around the world.
The successful candidate will provide service repairs, predominantly in the Kent or Lincolnshire area as and when required to suit the business needs with regular visits to the head office located on the outskirts of Norwich.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Service, Repair and Maintenance of machinery and equipment at customers’ premises
- Installing and commissioning equipment
- Working on mechanical, electrical and set-up issues
- Training of operators and engineers on-site on our equipment
- On-call one weekend per month
- Work predominantly in the UK however, some European / Worldwide travel (circa 20%)
This is a rare opportunity to join a company where you will be involved within each stage of the building machinery process from research, design and assembly of the product.
- City & Guilds or NVQ in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience within manufacturing industry is essential for this role.
- Hands on approach with a can do attitude.
- Flexibility is a must for this role.
- Valid Driving Licence.
In return our client offers a competitive salary with an opportunity of uncapped overtime at enhanced rates as well as great benefits like:
25 Holidays plus bank holidays, pension, lunch allowance, mobile phone, laptop, fuel card, credit card and company van.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity and apply, please contact Paulina , apply online or send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job