£24,000 - £30,000 salary, based on experience and qualifications
Full time, permanent position
Our client is one of the foremost Aga Sales Distributor and Service agents in the UK. Based in Chard, Somerset, they are now seeking to employ an experienced service engineer.
The Service Engineer role will include but not limited to the following:
- Installation and commissioning of Aga appliances.
- Servicing and repairing Aga and Rayburn appliances.
- Servicing and repairing domestic boilers.
- Occasional delivery of kitchens and appliances.
- Aga experience a plus but not essential (full training provided).
- Able to work as either an individual or as part of a team.
- Gas Safe and/or OFTEC qualifications.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Work on own initiative.
- Have a focused attitude with attention to detail and ensure a professional and smart appearance at all times.
Service Engineer Benefits
- Salary approx. £24K - £30k p.a dependent on experience and qualifications.
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- 07:45-17:00 Monday to Friday (but the hours can be longer dependent on workload).
- Manufacturer & in house training provided.
- Gas Safe & Oftec training provided.
- Uniform provided.
If you feel you are suitable for the Service Engineer role, please apply now with details of experience and current salary.