Dawsonrentals | Ireland– Service Engineer
Dawsonrentals | Ireland Ltd are a business within Dawsongroup plc, an acknowledged market leader and a national provider of commercial rental solutions.
Due to continued growth we are currently looking for a Service Engineer to be based at our Naas, Country Kildare operation.
The key responsibilities will be:
- To maintain and repair equipment when failures occur
- Offer technical support
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- You will also be required to improve and build a network of sub-contractors
- Review and improve maintenance routines and stock control
- Provide a high level of customer care and satisfaction
The successful candidate will have:
- Six years post qualifying experience
- City & Guilds qualification in refrigeration
- Experience in Industrial or Transport refrigeration
- Manual handling knowledge
- F-GAS trained
Previous experience on the following equipment Carrier, Hubbard , Zannoti and Thermoking would be an advantage however product training can be provided.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation