Market leading industrial fuel and heating specialists require a skilled and motivated engineer to join their team.
Service Engineer Requirements:
- Experience of industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters and thermal oxidisers
- Industrial or commercial gas qualification
- Sound electro-mechanical skills
- Combustion experience
- An apprenticeship or formal technical qualification
- Ability to advise on service plans and contracts
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Field service work covering SE UK
- Breakdown, Service & Repair as well as some new installation
- Ability to work from home, but travel to designated service points per schedules
- Car and allowances provided
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.