You will have previous engineering experience and are able to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for the role:
* Excellent communications skills
* Either electrical or mechanical engineering experience
* A mechanical background working on HGV's, Forklift trucks, and Access platforms would be ideal
* An understanding of health and safety requirements
* Customer service skills
* Administrative skills
* High attention to detail
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Maintenance, service and repair of mini cranes and lifting equipment
* Provide support and knowledge
* Diagnosis of defects
* Maintain records for health and safety and customer service
* Visit sites to repair defects
* Maintain and improve health and safety
* Any other duties required
Working hours are 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will need to be flexible, as there is an on-call rota for evenings and weekends.
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation Recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit www.equationrecruitment.com
Equation Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job