Service Engineer - Dartford - £25,000-£30,000 + Competitive Package
Netbox Recruitment are currently engaged with a market leading client based in Dartford. We are currently looking to recruit a Service Engineer to install and maintain an array of life safety and security systems to the Social Housing sector and Local Authorities including:
Warden Call, Nurse Call, Door Entry, Access Control, Fire Alarms, CCTV.
Following our clients continued success, they are now looking to grow their business and add to their existing team of Service Engineers, working across London and the Home Counties.
Experience / Skills Required:
* Experience of electronic security systems, including Warden Call / Telecare, Nurse Call, Door Entry, Access Control and CCTV - Warden Call experience is essential for this position.
* Operational knowledge of electronic systems.
* Good computer skills.
* Knowledge of Auto operators, would be an advantage, but not essential.
* Clear written and spoken communication skills.
* Full valid UK driving license (no more than 6 points)
The majority of work will be service and maintenance orientated but the need may arise for some office work and special projects.
Work will generally be across the South East and London areas, however there will be the occasional requirement for work to be carried out in other parts of the UK and possibly the requirement for overnight stays.
This position also has an emergency call out Rota which will require Engineers to be on duty one week in every four.
* Salary based on experience and ability: £25K - £30K depending on product experience + standby fee per call out week plus an additional payment per job attended.
* Pension Scheme
* Company van (Ford Connect) with all expenses paid including Fuel, Dart Tag, Congestion Charge & Parking
* Working hours 08.30 - 17:00 (40 hours per week) with some flexibility
* Company mobile phone
* Company laptop
* Company uniform
* Test equipment supplied (excluding general hand tools)
Due to the nature of the business all candidates will need to be vetted for security reasons. Any position offered will be subject to satisfactory results of the vetting procedure.
If you are looking for a new role in a well-established and growing company where you are recognised and rewarded for your hard work then please get in touch today!
- WARDEN CALL; TELECARE; NURSE CARE; ELECTRONIC SECURITY; DOOR ENTRY