£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
42.5 Hrs Mon- Fri
Are you an experienced Service Engineer within the Forklift/Cleaning equipment industry who is looking for a new challenge?
* Servicing and Repairing Scrubber Dryers, Sweepers, Steam Cleaners and Pressure Washers.
* Each machine should be maintained to the manufacturer's recommendations, cleaned and fully charged for the next hire.
* Damages should be noted immediately, obtaining photographic evidence to be emailed to the Service Manager.
* Record part numbers and an estimate the hours etc to complete the repair so that the customer can be notified as soon as possible.
The Service Engineer will be asked to take some telephone calls to assist in the diagnostics of problems and possible solutions prior to an engineer being dispatched.
* All work to be recorded on the Software system.
* You will have experience on scrubber dryers/pedestrian sweepers OR experience as a Forklift engineer
* You will need to be a team player, offering assistance wherever needed
* The Service Engineer must be able to work closely with the Service Manager and attend Workshop meetings on occasions.
* The Service Engineer will be expected to undertake both internal and external Training courses at the request of their manager.
Please contact Louis at Search Consultancy on or for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job