We are currently looking to recruit a service and maintenance engineer for our client who is a leading renewable energy installer based in the North East.
Success full candidates will be required to -
- Work on various heating systems including heat pumps.
- Servicing and repairs to solar systems.
- Carry out installation and commissioning work on our clients systems.
Candidates must -
- Be a qualified heating engineer with extensive knowledge of heating controls and electrics.
- Have experience in commercial plant rooms as well as domestic environments.
- Potentially have relevant plumbing, electrical, Hetas, Gas Safe, or Fgas qualifications.
- Have a full UK driving licence as there will be a lot of travel involved in the role.
If you think you may be a good fit for this role please apply and await a call from Connect Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job