Salary: Basic salary + OTE averaging £38,000-£45,000 per annum
Benefits: Company vehicle, expenses & pension
This role will require the Service Engineer to work across the UK as required but mainly servicing clients in the Oxfordshire/Cambridgeshire area. The Service Engineer would be home based and part of a nationwide team.
The successful Service Engineer will have experience with steam applications, distribution systems and combustion equipment and hold industrial or commercial gas qualifications. You will also hold a full driving license and ideally live situated close to motorways for easy access routes.
The head office is located under 20 miles from: Harrow, St Albans, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and Welwyn Garden City
The Service Engineer will be hands on mechanical with a good aptitude for electrical. You will be responsible for maintaining heat transfer equipment such as steam generators, thermal fluid heaters, or thermal oxidisers.
You would be working with a broad customer base from food, chemical, and oil and gas so it is important for the Service Engineer to be versatile and customer focussed.
The successful Service Engineer will be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling to customer sites and performing routine maintenance but when required assisting on any breakdowns that may occur.
- Keeping to schedule - ensuring all pre-booked appointments are met.
- Organizing and prioritising workload.
- Providing summary reports upon job completion (if required)
- Will hold formal engineering qualifications HNC/HND ((or equivalent)
- Hold a relevant Industrial or commercial gas qualification
- Communicative and able to build rapport
Our client is part of an International Engineering group and one of the European leaders in the thermal energy sector providing special purpose machinery.
- Steam Boilers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job