Service Engineer - Waste Machinery
North West (Home Based)
£30,000 + Overtime
Alecto Recruitment is recruiting for a position as Service Engineer of Waste Machinery to work in a home based capacity for our client based in the North West.
Engineers are required to have worked in a service or maintenance capacity on recycling or waste processing machinery. This position is offering plenty of overtime in addition to a company vehicle and diagnostic tools. Our client is very well established and has an excellent reputation in the waste industry as a key machinery supplier.
- Home based Service Engineer - Waste Machinery.
- Regional coverage including Cumbria, Wales, North Yorkshire, East Anglia and Midlands.
- 40 hour working week exclusive of overtime.
- Typical working hours include up to 70 hours in total per week.
- Nature of work includes service, installation, warranty repairs, commission.
- Basic electrical fault finding and diagnosis.
- Applicants are expected to have hands-on experience with waste processing or recycling machinery.
- Examples include balers, compactors, shredders, sorters, screens, conveyors, trommels.
- Engineers are considered both with and without field service experience.
- Engineers are required to be based within commutable distance of the locations listed above.
- Ideally you will be based in the Cheshire/Merseyside areas.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Benefits to You
- Van, phone, laptop, ipad provided.
- Full training given on OEM machinery.
- Plenty of overtime available.
- Work as part of a friendly team of 6 Engineers.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.
- service engineer
- field service
- field engineer
- waste management
- materials recycling facility