ROLE - Field Service Engineer
LOCATION - Luton or Reading (covering 15/20 miles radius)
SALARY- Up to £25,000 (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client provides power supply solutions to a wide customer base spanning several sectors across the world. They are currently looking to take on Field Service Engineers on a permanent basis, in both Luton or Reading.
The Field Service Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- An Electronic Engineering background with relevant qualifications and experience.
- Previous experience in field service.
- Good technical hands on skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus and can build effective working relationships
- Good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Field Service Engineer role will involve:
- Maintenance, installation and repair of products
- Responding to breakdowns to fault diagnose and repair.
- Providing technical and engineering support on products and directly to customers.
- Assisting other departments when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- fault find