My Client is dedicated to providing industry with carefully considered, practical and economical solutions to pumping applications of any description. They have a successful track record of their in-house design office and workshop facilitating the manufacture of customised packaged pumping systems thus enabling them to provide a service that is truly complete.
Service Engineer / Pump Engineer
In this role you would be based at their works based near Bath with some UK and possibly overseas travel required.
Primary duties will be the repair and maintenance of company product including fault finding and rectification of electrical and mechanical systems.
Receiving and responding to enquiries from customers via e-mail, phone and the office
· Being able to produce quotations for service/repair work
· Controlling the day to day running of the workshop
· Following up on customer enquiries not immediately resolved
· Normal schedule is Mon to Thu 8:30am - 5:00pm, Fri 8:30am - 3:45pm although there may be a requirement for out of hours working occasionally
As a service Engineer you will be required to have the following experience:
· 2 years previous experience with rotating equipment, electrical systems motors & controls for three phase and single-phase supply.
· Computer literate (MS Office)
Desirable experience for this role
· Qualified to 17th edition
· Competitive but not confrontational in personality
· Ambitious to progress
· A self-starter
· Capable of working without supervision
· Making an innovative and incisive contribution to the running of the company
· Long term career with well established company
· Pension and bonus scheme
· 20 days of vacation + Christmas closure
· Full support and training
· Company van and phone
I look forward to receiving your CV.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "end suction"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job