Field Service Engineer required. My client is a well established supplier of Plant Machinery across the UK and are looking to recruit a capable Field Service Engineer in their Kidlington depot, it is expected that the successful candidate will come from a field service background, have strong experience in both the Mechanical and Electrical elements of Heavy Plant Machinery. And be based within a commutable distance of Kidlington with a Full UK driving Licence
Service Engineer - Heavy Plant Position Overview
- Carry out Repairs and maintenance on Company Machinery
- Perform Preventative maintenance at customer sites
- Fault Find on and Diagnose Equipment using Digital diagnosis techniques (Laptop)
- Perform Reactive maintenance at customer sites across your territory
- Provide excellent customer service to minimise equipment downtime
Service Engineer - Heavy Plant Position Requirements
- Qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 in an Engineering Discipline
- Previous Experience in Servicing Plant Machinery is essential
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics Experience would be highly advantageous
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis Skills essential
- Full Clean UK Driving licence and willing to travel with the role
- Based within a commutable distance of Kidlington
Service Engineer - Heavy Plant Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- 40 hour working week - 08:00 - 16:30
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance policy
- Private Medical Scheme
- Company Van, Laptop Uniform and Tools,
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'