Job Profile for Service Engineer - Generator / Tower Light - JWA137610
Field Service Engineer required. My client is an established international provider of generators and plant equipment, supplying end users and dealerships across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to attend breakdowns and undertake service and repair work on their range of tower lighting equipment covering a territory between Birmingham and London.
The successful engineer will have a strong background in electrical and mechanical maintenance, ideally supported with relevant qualifications or significant experience within a previous Service Engineer position. You will have excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to think on your feet and communicate confidently with both customers and clients.
Service Engineer - Generator / Tower Light Position Overview
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance, service and repair work on the company's range of products, including tower lighting, machinery wash facilities and dust control equipment
- Travel to customer sites (quarries, construction sites, etc.) across your territory, spending nights away from home when required
- Assist both end users and dealers via phone where required, minimising equipment downtime
- Attend product specific training in Europe when required
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service at all times whilst representing the company
Service Engineer - Generator / Tower Light Position Requirements
- Strong mechanical & electrical background, ideally with previous Service Engineer experience
- Sound knowledge of generator / diesel engine maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with IT systems
- Full (clean) UK driving license and prepared to travel with the role
- Ideally located between Southampton and Birmingham
Service Engineer - Generator / Tower Light Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hour working week
- Company van
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'