Service Engineer (Commercial Catering)
You can be based in any of the following locations: Grampian, Perth, Kinross, Tayside, Highlands
This role is covering Northern Scotland
Circa £35,000 + Plenty of Overtime (OTE Circa £40k) + Training + Bonus + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Phone
Are you an experienced Commercial Catering Service Engineer looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a strong focus on staff training and the opportunity for your to significantly increase your annual earnings through overtime?
On offer is a field-based role where you will only have to cover Northern Scotland for a company that look after and invest in their employees.
The company is one of the largest and most successful within the industry, and due to its continued growth there is now the need for expansion of their team.
This role would suit a Catering Engineer who is wanting a new challenge and a varied environment.
- Able to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of catering equipment.
- Identify and resolve relevant repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and Gas Safety procedures.
- Must have COMCAT 1,3 and 5.
- You will ideally have an F-Gas qualification.
- Looking to join a company that look after their staff where you can increase your earnings.
If you are interested in this role please click apply, or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment
- Catering Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Commercial Catering
- Field Service Engineer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'