- £MM Turnover Multinational Manufacturer
- Offer comprehensive range of products and services for all Industrial Metrology applications
- Offering products and services across the Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, and Medical markets.
- Company has more than 20 production facilities and 70 precision centres and Network of 100 distribution partner
- Responsible for providing Maintenance, Servicing and Calibration of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Working with a team of 20 Field Service Engineers across the UK
- Customer facing and client focused roles
- Working from Home
- Customer facing & customer focused role where you will encourage clients to conduct preventative maintenance where possible
The Ideal Person:
- Working knowledge of Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Must have had Field Service Engineer experience
- Must Have HND/Degree in Engineering discipline
- Servicing and Maintenance experience especially within Metrology, Materials Handling , laser scanners, CMM, Laser tracker systems & Machine tools
Consultant: Yasmine Shaban
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.