Are you a Service Engineer looking to work for an established global brand? Maybe working within a Maintenance, or CNC Engineer role and looking for a career change with some travel benefits? Want to earn a better salary with overtime and a company backing you every step of the way with the relevant training? Would you like to work hard, but have progression opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
They have a highly experienced UK team, providing a comprehensive service to customers across a wide range of sectors. Benefits including an excellent base salary of up to £36K per annum, overtime, company car, mobile phone & laptop, annual leave, medical health care, private pension and annual overseas events (paid).
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Breakdown repairs and maintenance CNC Machines including Mills, Lathes and purpose made equipment
- Fault find and repair of machines at customers premises
- Carrying out both mechanical and electrical repairs to machinery and tools.
- Installation and commissioning of machinery on site.
- Ordering of parts from the office, replacing and retrofitting.
- Answer customer queries on machines.
- Travel from home to site, or the customer working in a timely fashion.
General Requirements -
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Relevant Mechanical, or Electrical education and training.
- Knowledge of installations, fault finding, electrical and/or mechanical repairs.
- Willingness to travel nationally and prepared to stay overnight if required (mainly local).
- Driving license.
The business are prepared to be as flexible and supportive as possible, overnight stays and extensive travel is always kept to an absolute minimum, but the business requires an someone who is prepared to do both when necessary. In return the company can be equally flexible when needing time off or working around other engagements.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'