Service Engineer - Automatic Gate and Barrier Systems - Cheshire / South Manchester - Salary £25-32k basic doe - Overtime - Company Vehicle - Pension - Autonomous working environment - progression opportunities!
Our client, a leading company specializing in the installation and maintenance of Automatic Gates, Barriers and Security Systems are looking to immediately fill a Service Engineer position for their rnage of access and security systems throughout the North West and North Wales due to a rapid client base expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily responsibilities include attending service visits, pre-planned maintenance, and emergency call-outs to the gates & barriers of our customers based across the North West and North Wales
- Fault finding, repair of gates, barriers associated accessories
- Installation of automatic gates, barriers and other entrance security
- Installation of Intercoms & access control systems
- Respond to reactive repairs and breakdowns within set response times
- Full UK driving license
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in mechanical and electrical processes
- Good interpersonal, organisational and administration skills.
- Good understanding of health & safety
- Highly motivated, conscientious and trustworthy and possess the enthusiasm needed to be part of this great team.
- Ability to work effectively both as a lone engineer or as part of a team
- Experience with the service & repair of gates & barriers
- Experience within the CCTV and Access Control Industry
- Welding experience would be a bonus for any candidates
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
Full company uniform and PPE
Training and courses
Industry leading salary and package for the right candidate, including 21 paid holiday (not including bank holidays)
If you are interested in this position then please apply in the first instance. Cordant Engineering will endeavour to contact all applicants to inform them on their suitability for applied positions.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer