Service Engineer required. My client is a manufacturer and distributer of agricultural equipment to customers across the UK, based in the Essex area. Following several successive years of growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to undertake PPM, service and repair work at customer sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will ideally have a sound understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, ideally with an agricultural background to support their knowledge. You will have relevant qualifications (City & Guilds, BTEC, etc.) to support your experience, alongside a proactive and self-motivated approach. Previous Field Service Engineer experience is highly desirable for this position.
Service Engineer - Agricultural Equipment Position Overview
- Travel to customer sites across the UK, maintaining a well-stocked vehicle to maximise 'first time fix' rate
- Utilise excellent fault finding and problem solving skills to highlight issues and plan a suitable fix
- Proactive Planned Preventative Maintenance as well as reactive breakdown and repair work
- Source, order and fit new parts where necessary
- Explain and demonstrate new machinery to customers where necessary
Service Engineer - Agricultural Equipment Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a related role, ideally with an agricultural background
- Experienced supported by relevant mechanical and electrical qualifications
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and CANBUS systems beneficial
- Effective communicator with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Full UK driving license (clean) and prepared to travel to customer sites across the UK
- Happy to work out doors in all conditions
Service Engineer - Agricultural Equipment Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + paid overtime
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hour working week
- Company van
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'