New Permanent position - £90k - £110k - VP - Tier 1 Investment Bank
My client is a Tier 1 Bank in London and are looking for a Service Engagement and Transition manager to join their London Team. My client is currently undergoing a large Network Upgrade and they are looking for someone who comes from a technical background.
Essential Skills/Experience required:
- Stakeholder management/engagement.
- Project Management or Service Delivery management related to Networks (Cisco ACI preferred).
- Experience in Network Transition, Migration or Upgrade within a large organisation.
- Hands on experience working with network technologies, such as routing & Switching or Firewalls would be beneficial.
- Network Background, e.g. Network Engineer/Architect/Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a Tier 1 Investment bank in London and make up to £110,000 per annum. If you know anyone that may be suitable for this role. You can earn a £250 voucher if your friend is placed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job